All turf deliveries require up to 7 working days to fulfill.
Turf deliveries are only made on Monday- Saturday only.
Our delivery driver will call you the day before your order is due to confirm delivery time.
We only deliver to Bass Coast/Gippsland region on Wednesday.
Please note: All turf will be delivered to the nature strip only.
Nullarbor Couch Oversown With Fine Fescue Blend (ONLINE ONLY)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $1.93 with More info
This extra special blend is for Melbourne suburbs. This unique blend combines Nullarbor Couch oversown with Fine Fescue.
This product is only available until Christmas with limited stock available
Square Meters Needed
Out of stock
- Home Lawns, Naturestrips, Commercial landscapes
- Bunch type grass
- Medium to coarse leaf
- Reviews (0)
- Home Lawns
- Commercial landscapes
- Golf tees & fairways
- Tennis courts
- Cricket wickets
- Croquet greens
- Self-repairing grass that ﬁlls in bare spots
- Grows in sun or shade areas
- Resistance to pests
- Resistance to disease
- Produces a lush lawn
- Soft to the touch and gentle on bare feet
- Good wear tolerance
- Apply Lawn Solutions Australia lawn food in September and again in December. Remove thatch each spring in mid to late November and follow this with an application of Lawn Solutions Australia lawn food and a deep irrigation.
- Topdressing with sand or loamy soil to achieve a level surface minimises turf scalping. Topdressing can take place after full recovery from de-thatching processes or at any time during mid-late spring
- In summer the use of wetting agents will keep the turf green and reduce the incidence of hydrophobic soil
- In March apply Lawn Solutions Australia Lawn Food to enhance root production prior to winter dormancy
Regular mowing improves the quality and look of a Nullarbor Santa Ana lawn. A manicured look can be achieved with Nullarbor Santa Ana if mown short. It should not be left longer than 25mm, as thatching and scalping tendencies will increase. The ideal mowing height is 8-15mm. It can be mown shorter (6mm) if mown with a cylinder mower regularly in spring and summer. Less frequent mowing is required in autumn and winter. If a very short lawn is required (6-8mm) biweekly mowing in the growing season will be necessary to avoid scalping.
Nullarbor Couch is widely used as it makes a good environmentally friendly surface for your yard, playing field or parkland area when frequently mowed every 5-7 days in summer.