Lawn Starter 20KG
Fertiliser for use on newly laid turf and new seedings. Covers 500 square metres
Essential for enhancing root production in newly laid lawns or seeded lawns.
Use as a Starter fertiliser for new lawns or as a maintenance fertiliser in autumn or after topdressing and seeding.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Prill form Complete Fertiliser NPK 5.6.5. Enhances root establishment in newly sown seedings and newly laid turf. Best applied prior to laying turf and seeding.
|Dimensions||60 × 70 × 8 cm|
Apart from its use as a root enhancer in new turf Anco Lawn Starter is perfect to use in Autumn on established lawns such as Sir Walter DNA Certified, Kikuyu and Couch varieties. Apply in late March for established lawns.
- Saturate the area following granular fertiliser applications
- reseal bags after use if remaining product is to be stored.
- Sandy soils require more frequent applications.
- Do not exceed recommended application rates as this can be harmful to the lawn.
- Do not swallow. The dust from this product may cause irritation. Avoid inhalation and contact with the eyes and skin.
For more information or product support, please seek advice from Anco or your local distributor.