All turf deliveries require up to 7 working days to fulfill.
Turf deliveries are only made on Monday- Saturday only.
Our delivery driver will call you the day before your order is due to confirm delivery time.
Please note: All turf will be delivered to the nature strip only.
RTF Tall Fescue
Rhizomatous Tall Fescue is a Perennial cool season bunch type grass. It was selected by Lawn Solutions Australia as the very best performing Tall Fescue for your home lawn. With its self repairing rhizome root system, RTF fills in bare spots in a thinning lawn and minimises overseeding. It produces a thick, even, lush soft turf that promotes deep rooting plants with great tolerance to heat and dry conditions.
Tall Fescue is best suited to irrigated turf and lawn areas. Unlike warm season grasses, it will stay green 12 months of the year.
Square Meters Needed
- Bunch type grass
- Medium to coarse leaf
- Reviews (19)
- Home Lawns
- Commercial landscapes
- Self-repairing grass that ﬁlls in bare spots
- Grows in sun or shade areas
- Resistance to pests
- Resistance to disease
- Produces a lush lawn
- Soft to the touch and gentle on bare feet
- Good wear tolerance
- Apply Lawn Solutions Australia Lawn Food in September and again in December.
- Tall fescue prefers regular fertilising all year round.
- In summer the use of wetting agents will keep the turf green and reduce the incidence of hydrophobic soil.
- In March apply Lawn Solutions Lawn Food to aid root production prior to the onset of winter.
Regular mowing improves the quality and look of a Tall Fescue lawn. The ideal mowing height is 30-45mm. Less frequent mowing is required in winter.