Sedge Control Herbicide 25g
or 4 fortnightly payments of $16.25 with More info
Lawn Solutions Sedge Control Herbicide 750 WG is a dry flowable granule that disperses in water.
This Sedge Control can be used for selective post-emergence control of Nutgrass and Mullumbimby Couch in turf. Can also be used for selective post-emergence control of Nutgrass in Sugarcane, Corn/Maize and Sorghum.
- Bent Grass, Buffalo Grass, Couch & Hybrid Couch, Kikuyu, Perennial Rye & Tall Fescue
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Nutgrass: Apply when new leaf growth is greater than 5cm (usually Spring / Summer).
Mullumbimby Couch: Apply when new leaf growth is greater than 2cm (usually Spring / Summer).
- Apply when weeds are actively growing.
- Apply follow-up treatments as required if sufficient new growth warrants weed control.
- Growth is greatest of both weeds following rainfall events.
- Drought stress after treatment may reduce control.
Spot Spraying: Use 1.3g / 100 square metres of Lawn Solutions Sedge Control (one spoon full of measure supplied) plus 20mL / 10L water of non-ionic surfactant. Please note that an adjuvant must be used when applying Lawn Solutions Sedge Control.
Boomspray: Use 65-130g of Lawn Solutions Sedge Control per hectare plus 200mL / 100L water of a non-ionic surfactant.
How it Works
Weed foliage and seed head gradually turns yellow until total desiccation (death) occurs. Initial symptoms appear in 7-10 days with full weed control effects appearing over 4 to 6 weeks. Covers up to 1900 sqm
|Dimensions||4.6 x 4.6 x 10 cm|