All turf deliveries require up to 7 working days to fulfil.
Turf deliveries are only made on Monday- Saturday only.
Our delivery driver will call you the day before your order is due to confirm delivery time.
WE ONLY DELIVER TO BASS COAST/GIPPSLAND REGION ON WEDNESDAY.
WE ONLY DELIVER TO BALLARAT & BALLARAT REGION ON WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY.
Please note: All turf will be delivered to the nature strip only.
Sir Grange Zoysia
Sir Grange is a stunning, premium quality and drought tolerant lawn that requires less mowing than other varieties.
GEELONG CUSTOMERS – ONLY AVAILABLE TUESDAYS & FRIDAYS
Square Meters Needed
- Courtyards, Japanese Gardens, Front Lawns
- Stoloniferous and Rhizomatous
- Fine bladed
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Japanese Gardens
- Front lawns
- Extremely fine leaf
- Minimal mowing
- Adaptable to low dappled light conditions
- Low fertility requirements
- Salt tolerance
- Drought Tolerant
- Apply Lawn Solutions Premium fertiliser in Spring and late summer.
- A light application of Sulphate of Iron in late May will help colour retention over winter.
- Dethatch with a scarifier each November followed by a light fertiliser application and a thorough soaking.
- If topdressing is required do this immediately after scarifying.
- Apply a wetting agent in summer to reduce dry patches.
- Mow at 30-50mm.
- Sir Grange can be left to grow longer for a tufted look synonymous with Japanese Gardens