All turf deliveries require up to 7 working days to fulfill.
Turf deliveries are only made on Tuesday – Saturday only.
Our delivery driver will call you the day before your order is due to confirm delivery time.
Please note: All turf will be delivered to the nature strip only.
Sir Walter DNA Certified
There are so many reasons why Sir Walter is Australia’s No. 1 Buﬀalo. Sir Walter Buﬀalo Lawn has stood the test of time, proving time and time again that it will go anywhere and grow anywhere; in full sun or shade, in extreme heat, frost or drought.
Born right here in Australia, since 1997 there has been over 50 million metres of Sir Walter sold Australia wide - the equivalent to 350,000 homes. It is versatile and hardy, many factors which cause most other lawns a problem. There is really no match for Sir Walter.
Square Meters Needed
- Broad soft leaf
- Reviews (25)
- Home Lawns
- Commercial landscapes
- Shade tolerant
- Excellent drought tolerance
- Medium salt tolerance
- Good wear resistance
- Short dormancy period
- Minimal irrigation
- Recycled water can be used
- as an irrigation source
- Adapts to most soil types
- Apply Lawn Solutions Australia Lawn Food in September and again in December. Remove thatch each spring in mid to late November by mowing the lawn at 20mm and follow this with an application of Lawn Solutions Australia Lawn Food and a deep irrigation. Topdressing with sand or loamy soil to achieve a level surface minimises turf scalping.
- Topdressing can take place after full recovery from de-thatching processes or at any time during mid-late spring.
- In summer the use of wetting agents will keep the turf green and reduce the incidence of hydrophobic soil.
- In March apply Lawn Solutions Australia Lawn Food to aid root production
Regular mowing improves the quality and look of a Sir Walter Buﬀalo lawn. The ideal mowing height is 30-40mm. Mow more often in spring and summer. Less frequent mowing is required in autumn and winter.