All turf deliveries require up to 7 working days to fulfil.
Turf deliveries are only done on Tuesday – Saturday.
You will receive an SMS the afternoon before your delivery day confirming a 2 hour window of our best estimate of delivery time.
WE ONLY DELIVER TO BASS COAST/GIPPSLAND REGION ON WEDNESDAY.
WE ONLY DELIVER TO BALLARAT & BALLARAT REGION ON WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY.
Please note: All turf will be delivered to the nature strip only.
Sir Walter DNA Certified Buffalo
There are so many reasons why Sir Walter is Australia’s No. 1 Buﬀalo. Sir Walter Buﬀalo turf has stood the test of time, proving time and time again that it will go anywhere and grow anywhere: in full sun or shade, in extreme heat, frost or drought.
Born right here in Australia, since 1997, there have been over 50 million metres of Sir Walter sold Australia-wide - the equivalent to 350,000 homes. It is versatile and hardy, many factors which cause most other lawns a problem. There is really no match for Sir Walter.
- All turf orders of 50m2 or more will receive FREE lawn starter fertiliser
ONLY AVAILABLE TUESDAY, FRIDAY & SATURDAY
Square Meters Needed
- Broad soft leaf
- Additional information
- Reviews (32)
- Home Lawns
- Nature strips
- Commercial landscapes
|Dimensions||1.25 × .4 cm|
- Shade tolerant
- Excellent drought tolerance
- Medium salt tolerance
- Good wear resistance
- Short dormancy period
- Minimal irrigation
- Recycled water can be used
- as an irrigation source
- Adapts to most soil types
- Apply Lawn Solutions Australia Lawn Food in September and again in December. Remove thatch each spring in mid to late November by mowing the lawn at 20mm and follow this with an application of Lawn Solutions Australia Lawn Food and deep irrigation. Topdressing with sand or loamy soil to achieve a level surface minimises turf scalping.
- Topdressing can take place after full recovery from de-thatching processes or at any time during mid-late spring.
- In summer, the use of wetting agents will keep the turf green and reduce the incidence of hydrophobic soil.
- In March, apply Lawn Solutions Australia Lawn Food to aid root production.
Regular mowing improves the quality and look of a Sir Walter Buﬀalo lawn. The ideal mowing height is 30-40mm. Mow more often in spring and summer. Less frequent mowing is required in autumn and winter.