Colour Guard is a natural organic grass treatment product that strengthens and protects grass under extreme conditions and instantly restores the colour by re-introducing micron sized green pigment back into the natural grass blades.
Lawn Solutions Australia’s ColourGuard is a 100% organic and non-toxic grass colourant. You can greatly improve the appearance of your lawn at anytime of the year. ColourGuard is so easy to apply, and one application can give your lawn up to 3 months of natural green colour. Say goodbye to brown lawns in winter and dry-looking lawns in summer!
Colour Guard doesn’t run or bleed once it’s set, and it’s 100% non-toxic, eco-friendly and safe for the environment, pets, and people. It dries within 2 hours of application on a sunny day and is quick and easy to spray.
ColourGuard is NOT a lawn paint. ColourGuard is an organic pigment that is naturally absorbed by the grass leaf blade. This means you get to keep the beautiful natural green colour for up to 3 months.
Think of ColourGuard like a sun screen for your lawn – by screening out the harmful UV rays, but still allowing filtered light to hit the leaf blade. ColourGuard protects your lawn during even the hottest summer months.
After you have applied ColourGuard, be sure to allow at least 2 hours of direct sunlight for the pigment to absorb. If your lawn is in a shaded area you may need slightly longer.
ColourGuard is a permanent colourant, so it will only disappear as your lawn grows. Once ColourGuard has dried, it will not run or fade after rain. It’s locked into the leaf blade until it grows out!
ColourGuard is very easy to apply. Always be sure to check out the ‘How to’ video for ColourGuard on our website before application for further tips and advice.
SHAKE BOTTLE WELL BEFORE USE!
1. Attach your hose to the 2 Litre Ready To Use bottle.
2. Keep bottle upright during application. Spray evenly across your lawn, working methodically from one side to another.
3. When spraying near hard surfaces like paths and driveways, stand on the surface and spray the ColourGuard away from the surface onto your lawn. If you do accidently spray on surfaces, simply wash the colourant off immediately with hosed water.
4. Leave your lawn to dry for at least 2 hours afterwards (if in full sunlight), or longer if it is shady. Easy!
• Instantly restores the natural green colours of grass all year long – Substantially reduces watering needs
• Stays green during droughts and water restrictions
• UV fade resistant
• Won’t beleed, run, or stain once absorbed into the grass
• Safe for the environment, pets, and people
• Works in extreme heat, cold and frost
• Organic and natural – no harmful chemicals
• Reduces the amount of fertiliser and water used on lawns
• Do not apply to wet or dew affected turf
• Avoid footpaths, driveways and other hard surfaces
• Allow up to 24 hours before desired result
• Allow adequate time for lawn to dry before walking on or applying water
• It’s advisable to water well 3 to 4 days after application to wash off any excess.
Use a general purpose window or floor cleaner.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If contact occurs, flush with water and consult a doctor. May be harmful if swallowed. If accidental ingestion occurs consult a doctor.