All turf deliveries require up to 7 working days to fulfill.
Turf deliveries are only made on Tuesday – Saturday only.
Our delivery driver will call you the day before your order is due to confirm delivery time.
Please note: All turf will be delivered to the nature strip only.
Sir Walter DNA Certified Buffalo –Turf Tablet™
Everything you love about Sir Walter DNA Certified Buffalo lawn now conveniently portioned in .4m x .6m cuts. Exclusive to AncoTurf, Turf Tablets™ are lightweight and easy enough for anyone to lay and can be used to patch problematic areas or as a cost-effective new lawn solution.
This premium DNA certified turf is versatile and hardy, drought, frost and shade tolerant and is the chosen turf by renowned landscapers Australia-wide. Evergreen and soft to the touch, there is no match for a Sir Walter DNA Certified lawn.
100 piece (which equals 25 SQM)
- Broad soft leaf
- Reviews (0)
- Home Lawns
- Commercial landscapes
- Light Weight
- Shade tolerant
- Easy to lay
- Excellent drought tolerance
- Medium salt tolerance
- Good wear resistance
- Short dormancy period
- Minimal irrigation
- Recycled water can be used
- as an irrigation source
- Adapts to most soil types
- Apply Lawn Solutions Australia Lawn Food in September and again in December. Remove thatch each spring in mid to late November by mowing the lawn at 20mm and follow this with an application of Lawn Solutions Australia Lawn Food and a deep irrigation. Topdressing with sand or loamy soil to achieve a level surface minimises turf scalping.
- Topdressing can take place after full recovery from de-thatching processes or at any time during mid-late spring.
- In summer the use of wetting agents will keep the turf green and reduce the incidence of hydrophobic soil.
- In March apply Lawn Solutions Australia Lawn Food to aid root production
Regular mowing improves the quality and look of a Sir Walter DNA Certified Buﬀalo lawn. The ideal mowing height is 30-40mm. Mow more often in spring and summer. Less frequent mowing is required in autumn and winter.